General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Anonymize a Panorama

Sometimes, for whatever reasons, you want to publish a panorama without anyone to know the author... (forbiden places, crime, infraction, offense or whatever....)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Hello Gregory,

It’s possible to publish private panoramas, which no one can view without the link, but all 360Cities panoramas in our public or private layers are identified by the photographer profile associated with it. Anonymously publishing panoramas on 360Cities is not possible. Please also be advised that publishing an offensive image or one that depicts an illegal activity of any kind would be a violation of our terms of use and would be immediately removed when reviewed.

Regards,
    Elena

2. Publish from Lightroom to 360cities

How about having a 360cities Publish Service for Lightroom The Publish Services panel in the Library module would allow you to send panoramas directly from Lightroom to 360cities. First, establish a connection between 360cities and Lightroom, then create a publish collection of panoramas to publish. Finally, upload the panoramas.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Build a virtual tour system

There are a few new players on the market that are making it easy to both create and then host virtual tours online (for free) - and by that I mean allowing you to connect multiple panoramas into a closed tour, adding images, info popups, and links between panoramas.

None have the presence or maturity of 360cities; however 360cities don't offer the ability to build 'closed tours'. My suggestion is that you jump on this, to limit the number of users that will otherwise move to one of the newer systems.

It would need
    - ability to select a set…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

360Cities created a virtual tour system (Immersive Tour Builder) a few years back, but it was not used to a degree that justified the work of maintaining and customizing to the degree that was continually requested. We have replaced some of the functionality of the Tour Builder with “Sets”.

4. Ad settings to VR option to manually adjust separation between stereo images

When I try to view with the VR option on my iPhone 6 and Google Cardboard, the image separation is too much - I cannot get view a unified image. Since there are more and more VR viewers and different device sizes all the time, how about a manual setting where you can adjust the separation until you see one image That way 360cities doesn't have to spend time trying to keep up with detecting new devices yet have the ability offer broad compatibility.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Hello Blane,

We have been discussing your suggestion. Although we think it is interesting, we are not going to develop it at the moment as we are concerned that it will only be used by a small number of people and complicate the UI for most people. We will, however, keep it in mind for the future, when the majority of photographers and viewers will use and enjoy panoramas in a VR environment.

Regards,
    Elena

5. give Information after a panorama is not selected

It would be great to get an information automatically after a panorama is not selected, maybe by using codes. For example "(1) black border".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We review all the panoramas manually and for us is really difficult to manually give information about a not selected panorama.

Although you or any other can contact us at any time and ask if you have any question about your unselected panoramas. Also you are welcome to post in the 360Cities Forum (https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/360cities) and ask about your unselected panoramas. Other photographers (and I) will help you with your questions and they’ll give you some tips.

Best regards,
    Elena

← Previous 1 2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base