General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. show reason for not selecting a panorama in published page.

It seems like the bulk of panoramas which are not selected are for a few common reasons, though it's not always clear to a photographer which one the reviewers feel caused it. IT would be great if when they review a pano they could just choose from a list of common reasons (e.g. nadir, blend errors, too dark) and then when the user looks at their published panos list they could see that in the status field. It could be as simple as "360cities Status: Not Selected (nadir)".

Of course there will be tricky situations which might require more explanation,…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Hello James,

Now, photographers can contact us to know why they panoramas have been not selected. This text below is now displayed on the Help Guide and Dashboard > Published panoramas:

If your panorama was not selected and you would like to know why not, you can obtain more information via 360Cities Forum or via email review[AT]360cities.net. Please, include the url of your panorama in your message.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion!!

Best regards,
    Elena

Hello James,

We review each panorama manually, so give a reason to each rejected panorama will take us lots of time.

We will provide a way for photographers to request us to provide reasons for rejecting specific panos if they request it.

Best regards,
    Elena

2. Total Number of Views

Would it be possible to put the total number of views for all a photographer's images on their profile page?

For instance, when I hover my mouse over the Account link, it shows my photo, my name, and below that, the Views: 1971001. That would be a nice statistic to show on my public profile page, preferably somewhere near the top.

If that's possible, could the number also be formatted for easier reading? 1,971,001 is easier to read than 1971001.

Thanks!

Mark

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fully support Microsoft Edge browser

I have found that a lot of contributor functionality is not working.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Assure pano thumbnail to be embedded at full Facebook timeline/newsfeed width.

I think it was somewhere in 2015 that Facebook changed its options for embedding a thumbnail/preview in a timeline/newsfeed, making it possible to have images at full width with a text below. Of course this is key for attracting eyeballs and viewer clicks.
    I will email screenshots for reference with the same title.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow selection of Getty Images

In "My Published Images" I can make different selections. It would be nice if I could select "My Getty Images"

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Share panoramas without arrows and ads:

Be able to share panoramas without arrows and ads without having to use the PRO embed code.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Variable Statistics Time Scale

Elena,

Have you considered making the horizontal time scales on the External and Google Earth view plots variable, not fixed at one week? I'm curious about viewing trends... weekends versus weekdays, and time of day variations.

Keep up the good work,
    John

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Annotations

Outdoor spherical panoramas show a lot of things by their nature, especially when they were made on a vantage point high above. It would be great to mark features of land, special points in the landscape we want others to know what they are. Of course by default this feature should be off, only a little, transparent icon or something like that would tell if there were annotations in the current panorama at all (and would switch them on if needed). Only the author of the panorama would add annotations, if he/she think it was adequate to do so, no…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. A list of Not Selected panoramas

It will be helpful if you add a list of Not Selected panoramas.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Ali,

Now, you can easily check which panoramas are not selected.

Go to your dashboard > published panoramas > and click on “Not Selected”. Your not selected panoramas will be displayed first.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion!!

Best regards,
    Elena

13. Ad setting to "plug" my own Analytic trackings code

This has been asked since a very long time and it would be a great new feature.

I would like to be able to set somewhere my Tracking ID from Google analytics, so that I could get real time overview over my traffic, more detailed stats (geographic, etc...)

At the time (years ago) when we first asked for that, there was a well known issue from the google analytics system that prevented to do that kind of thing.

But apparently this should be ok now :
    https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1032400?hl=en

p

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show the North in the "compass" at the left down corner

In the pano display window there is a circle in the left down corner in which a sector is highlighted showing the position and angle of view of the pano as you turn it.
    At the present, it is referred to the initial direction of the pano, but it would be useful it were showing the real North

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base