General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. make it possible to actually upload a 360 video....by providing a "browse" (to the video file location). I circle between information-save

The upload 360 video page takes the identifying information, then save....without every providing an intake of browse to the actual video file location....for uploading. If I hit save...,.thinking I am then going to the upload.....I get the identifying info page again for the NEXT upload.

What am I missing here?

And on this page, the "report issues, ask your question" link does not work.

HELP!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. VR sets background images

It will be great if we could change or upload a specific background image for the VR Tour index. Some times the images (although amazing beautiful) do not match with the set's subject, and therefore it does spoil a bit the experience... Thank you for your efforts !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Melkan,

We are in the process of redesigning the VR experience for sets so that only images selected by the creator of each set will be displayed in that set.

Best regards,
    Elena

3. Embed Sets: Ability to embed the Set view in a webpage

Ability to embed in a webpage the "Image Sets" view for better customer support.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Pro Embedded Sets: If a pano is in a set and is used in a Pro Embed, show the arrows for the other panos in the set.

Rather than a customer having to have multiple pano embedded on his website, someone could take the whole tour from one. Big advantage for "selling" to a customer. Please!! Thanks!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Don't count publisher views in the total views statistic, at least not every page load on the same computer

I noticed as I was preparing some new panos that each time I loaded the page, my view count incremented. It doesn't seem fair that the person publishing a pano should be logging new views each time they load the page. Shouldn't the publisher of a pano be excluded from increments to the view count? Especially while logged in.

I'm pretty sure that's the way flickr works, or at least they don't increment the view count from repeat loads from the same computer.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Improve HMD support -- on 360Cities.net and mobile app

Having just got a GearVR (S6 edition) I am busy exploring the possibilities for viewing panos on it. One important sources is 360Cities, which has had a side-by-side 'cardboard' mode for some months. I'd like to report some pluses and minuses of that service. On the plus side, it can show any pano side-by-by-side; goes full screen properly on several browsers on the S6 phone; and (to my pleasant surprise) responds to horizontal swipes on the GVR touchpad by panning the view to a new stable position -- great for people without swivel chairs or a taste for gymnastics.
    Now…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Thomas,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions and your comments. We will be investigating a solution in Q1 2016.

The “Get the 360Cities App” ad has been removed.

Regards,
    Elena

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base